Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Auntie Gracie

My sister and I have been inseparable from the start. 



[Sexy, eh? No shirt on one, a wedgie on the other, no socks by either. Classic.]


My parents always say that from the second I was born, she showed nothing but love. No jealousy, no competition. The older I get, the more I see what a rare gift our relationship is.

Unfortunately, since becoming responsible adults, we do not get to see each other nearly as often as we would like.  Thankfully, she was able to make a quick stopover in the DFW area this past weekend before she and my Dad left for Honduras this morning. 

The last time she saw Henry, he was 3 weeks old.  He was completely unaware of his surroundings, and only knew how to eat, sleep, use the restroom, and cry.  He's quite a bit more fun now, and he immediately fell in love with his Aunt.



This video will make my heart smile until the day I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment