Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

First Belly Laugh

I've been horrible about posting lately.  My workload at the office has definetly picked up, and I'm back to working like I did pre-baby.  I've found that work, husbands, children, church, Bible study, and attempting to keep up with the lives of friends and family [listed in no particular order] get placed far above blogging. 

But in my attempt to balance my work and home life, I got to work super early yesterday so I could pick Henry up from daycare early to spend some time with him.  Of course I had wholly forgotten to plan our dinner menu, so I decided to pull some frozen hamburger patties from the freezer while he entertained himself on the island in the kitchen. Of course, the hamburgers were frozen together.  As I was gently trying beat them apart on the countertop, I heard a strange noise coming from my child.....


I hope this brought a smile to some other faces like it did mine.  :)

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I LOVE his laugh!!! Just don't be surprised if next time you do that (hoping for the same reaction) he just looks at you like you're a moron. That's pretty typical. haha! At least you'll have this video as proof that at one point he found burger beating absolutely funny. I love that boy and I haven't even met him yet. :-)

    ReplyDelete