Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Eight years ago today, I was living in London for the semester and having the time of my life.  Paul didn't study abroad with me, but he did come visit during his spring break.  Since there wasn't a room available at the hotel we were living in, Paul booked a room at one of the cheapest hostels ever (I literally think it was $15/night) near Piccadilly Circus.  Since he didn't want to worry about guarding his luggage from Eurotrash, he kept it in my room.  Little did I know, he was planning to propose while he was visiting me.  He started worrying that I would find the ring hidden in his luggage (I suppose he thought I was going to dig around and see what t-shirts he'd packed for the trip?).  When he realized this meant he would have to have the ring on him in the ghetto hostel, he chose the next best option, which was to pop the question on the way to the hostel while we were trekking through Russell Square. 


And the rest is history!  While I knew Paul and I were meant to be together, I had no idea how much we would be blessed!!


And if that didn't make you grin, try not smiling at this one......

Hehehehe. Don't you know he's thinking, "What in the world are you doing to me?!?"

No comments:

Post a Comment