Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy Sunday!




Paul was out of town last night, so I was in charge of getting Henry and I both ready for church this morning.  Alas, we did not make it to big church and Sunday School.  But I did get us both up, dressed, fed, and to Sunday School, so I think that counts for something!

 
Paul made it back home around lunchtime, and spent quite a bit of time outside killing weeds Let it be noted that we have some seriously impressive weeds this year.  I suppose that's the price we pay for a fantastically mild winter.  Henry and I decided we wanted to go outside as well, and it was the perfect weather for a 5 month old - warm, cool breeze, and overcast.
 He really enjoyed himself, and was fascinated by the trees, bushes, and flowers.

 He spent a large amount of time laughing at Oscar.

 Don't you feel sorry for this dog?  Henry's OBSESSED with him (if you couldn't tell from his claw-like hand that is perched and ready to go in the for the "petting" kill).

 I could only get away with snapping so many pictures before he noticed the large black camera and decided to investigate with his slimy hand.  My camera is now in need of some anti-smudging attention.


And is there anything more precious than a naked/only-diaper-wearing baby?

 There are no words for what this picture means to me.  In fact, I'm tearing up  trying to think of a way to put it in writing.  Love.

This picture, however, captures our life over the past 1.5 months (look closely).  Drool. Lots and lots and lots of drool.  We've already had 2 his two bottom teeth pop up, and know a few more will be showing up soon!  I'm not gonna lie, though - I kind of like him only having two teeth with he gives me a big grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment