Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Many Belated Thank Yous!

I have been unbelievably behind on my blogging, but feel like I can't get back into the swing of things without sending out a few thank yous across the great World Wide Web.

Firstly, many thanks to the Swaners for Henry's rope name!!!!


It's a perfect fit - we absolutely love it!


Secondly, many thanks to the Sinacolas for some great FANTASTIC tickets to the Rangers game.  I had a 7 month old boy with me drooling (because that's just what he does)......
And then I had a 29 year old boy with me drooling (because this is how close we were to Hamilton and Young).


 Henry made it 12.5 innings before he started getting a little whiny.  Of course, as we were exiting the Ballpark, Hamilton hit the winning home run, but we were so proud of Henry for his behavior, we didn't even care that we missed it!  Of course, he did squeeze in a little nap mid-game....

 but he got a souvenir, so he can always remember his first Rangers game!!!


And most of all, I cannot say thanks enough to these three girls that cared for my baby this year at ESD.



I think I was a little concerned/hesitant the first day, but didn't worry about Henry for one second after that.  Obviously, I thought about Henry every day (and got my daily picture at 11:30 a.m. from Paul!), but never worried about Henry and how he was being treated or cared for.  There are not enough words of thanks for the three women and how they cared for my little love.  Here are a few snapshots of the units they did with Henry - clearly, he's one of the most talented infant artists of his time... :)

 Easter unit.

 Valentine's Day unit.

Under the Sea unit.

And my personal favorite......

Farm unit!!

He also came home with an ABC book, which has an animal made from Henry's hand or footprint for each letter of the alphabet - I'm debating over whether the Koala or the Yak is my favorite.  It's not really a blog friendly book, so you'll have to invite yourself over to come see it yourself.  Absolutely adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment