Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

7 Months

Walter turned 7 months old in the midst of Henry's birthday weekend.  I cannot believe how huge this baby is!  He was so tiny at birth compared to Henry, but he's most definitely making up for it now!  He officially has 4 teeth, which are visible almost all the time when he grins. :( I'm gonna miss those toothless smiles.  He is now wearing 12 month clothes, though I'm still squeezing him in 9 month clothes since he only fit in them for about 2 weeks (growth spurt!).  Though he is helmeted 23 hours out of the day, I did take these photos of him without his helmet.

This is how this baby looks most of the time he's awake - grinning from ear to ear with at least one hand in his mouth.  So kissable. So lovable.
Gimme, gimme, gimme.


Henry has become SUCH a ham. I LOVE IT.
Okay, Mama. Enough photos.  I'm bored. Raspberry time.
Raspberries are boring too.  I'll bite the chair - that's entertaining!
No, Henry, you can't get up yet. Sit back down.
Fine, I'll just punch Walter for entertainment. Yes, Walter thinks it's hilarious.  Good grief my house is going to be wrestlemania all the time....
Look at this face. Paul Meredith, Jr.
Henry received lots of trains, trucks, and similar items for his birthday. As soon as this kiddo was dressed for church on Sunday, he had to dive in and play before we left. Every train is now known as "Thomas the TRAAAAAIIN."

Here is my sad attempt to take photos of these two before church:


No comments:

Post a Comment