Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

6 months old!!!


 Six month stats:
Weight: 20 lbs 13 oz - 95%
Height: 29.3 in. - >100%
Head: 18.5 in. - >100%

My sweet boy turned 6 months old while I was out of town last week, so I'm a little behind on my monthly update. Paul did a great job taking care of him, and also managed to remember to take his 6 month picture - Dad of the year!! The biggest changes we've seen in the last month include: sitting for longer on his own; new tooth that's broken through on top; and most importantly, if Paul and I leave Henry alone in a room (or if he perceives that we've left him alone), he screams until we run back to pick him up.  I'm sure that will get old after a while, but at the moment, I love that he wants us close.  Better enjoy it while it lasts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment