Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

1 Month!

Walter was 1 month old last week. I cannot believe it.

 He was not a fan of his rocker. At least not when he's sitting in it on his own.

Beginning last week, he finally started to wake up for longer stretches.  So far, he's incredibly content and doesn't have many demands.  If he's crying, I know he's hungry, his stomach is upset, or he's tired and needs a pacifier so he can go to sleep. Fortunately, these are issues that can easily be solved pretty quickly!  He doesn't have any "tricks" yet, but he did accidentally roll over on Saturday when he got highly agitated during tummy time.  I tried to explain to him that he's too young to be rolling over, and it seems he listened since he hasn't done it again. And yesterday, as I was getting ready to take him to the doctor, I got my first legit smile out of him.  Of course, I immediately teared up.  There's nothing like getting eye contact and a huge toothless grin from your child.  So sweet!

Walter's 1 month stats are:

Weight: 9 lbs 4 oz. - 22%
Height: 21.5 in. - 36%
Head: 15.3 in. - 86%

Summary - my child has a disproportionately large head.  Here he is after I finally got him to calm down post-shot.
And only because I can't have a blog post without my oldest, here are a few pictures of the boys after church on Sunday.  Henry was exceptionally excited and crazy, so we couldn't get one without Paul in the picture playing referee! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment