Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

5 Months!

Walter turned 5 months on Saturday.  I feel like I turned around and this little guy isn't so little anymore - he's gotten so chunky and sturdy.  He's drooling ALL THE TIME now, so we've had to bust out our gigantic collection of bibs.  He's also grabbing his feet, and is incredibly ticklish.  He also loves to stand up, and does a fantastic job holding his own weight.  [Henry never showed any interest in standing - the child would probably still be crawling if he hadn't spent so much time in his walker.]  He's still sweet as pie, but has recently decided he doesn't like to be left out.  We used to be able to leave him with toys on the floor and tend to Henry as needed, but if Walter can't see us, he makes sure we can hear him. Ha! You won't ever hear this Mama complain that her children want her around. :)
 


 Love these sweet feet!
 And here comes the crazy toddler!!! Walter just lights up the second Henry gets within sight
 Curious about what big brother is doing.... [yes, I realize Walter's head is flat as a pancake. Moms of young ones, if your child hates tummy time, do it anyway! This is the result of me not wanting my infant to scream during my 12 short weeks at home on maternity leave.  I'm pretty sure he's going to be a helmet-head here soon.]
 "Sticky!"
 Hmmmm... where should I stick it? On my tummy?
 Back on the chair?
 On Walter?
 
 Love, love, love this baby.  I could just eat him up!

No comments:

Post a Comment