Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Baby McAlister!

Sadly, a little over a year ago, some of our dear friends became traitors and moved north of the Mason-Dixon - all the way to Connecticut!!  Since it was a great move career-wise, and since they promised they're going to do their best to return after a few years up there, we've decided to forgive them.  Oh yeah, and to throw them a party to celebrate THE UPCOMING ARRIVAL OF THEIR NEW BABY!!!!!!  They were kind enough to allow our children to join the celebration, which meant no babysitter searches. 
 
Henry had to show Lily the proper way to use the racecar track (I highly doubt she has many of these at home).
These two were born exactly two weeks apart, and tend to tower over other kids their age.  They are pretty much the exact same size.  I'm pretty sure that if we dressed them in complementary outfits, we could convince strangers that they were twins. Blonde-haired, blue-eyed, gigantic twins! :)


This is the only picture I got of Paul's mini-me Walter. And this was pre-throwup.  This sweet baby had a double ear infection - can you tell from this picture?
We moved a lot of the playroom stuff downstairs.  It took approximately 10 minutes and 4 children to destroy it. :)  But they played nicely (for the most part). I think Henry may have assaulted Evie a few times with a piece of his foam mat, but fortunately, there were no permanent injuries.



 
Love this kid.
 

I just love this picture of Lyndsey.  This is how I think of her - shining from the inside out.




Love these girls!
And I LOVE this couple!  I couldn't be happier for them - baby McAlister doesn't know how lucky he is, but he's about to figure it out in a few short weeks!!!! Can't wait to meet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment