Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

2 Week Check-Up

Walter had his 2 week check-up yesterday - I can't believe it's already been that long! I feel like time didn't pass nearly as quickly when I had Henry, but I feel like I'm going to look up and Walter's going to be running around like his brother. Granted, he didn't get any shots, but Walter handled his appointment like a champ!



His stats are:

Weight: 7 lbs, 4 oz. - 16% (above birth weight - yay!)
Height: 20.5 in. - 42%
Head: 14.5 in. - 77%

How in the world do Paul and I have a child in the 16th percentile in weight? I won't know what to do with myself if this child is actually a normal size - have less backaches than I do with Henry? I suppose only time will tell....

And Henry's doing awesome and has adjusted so well with having Walter around.  Since Walter pretty much only eats and sleeps, Henry still finds that the world mostly revolves around him.  While getting ready to sit down for dinner at my parents' house the other day, someone dug up the marshmallow gun we used to use to entertain our Jack Russell terriers. Apparently, toddler boys think they're pretty entertaining too. Love this kid. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment