Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Final Day as a Family of 3!!

Since my last post, we've managed to sell our house, move in with my parents for a week while we were temporarily homeless, purchase a new house, move in to the new house (I cannot report that we are unpacked, however), and temporarily close some loops at work before I deliver tomorrow. Whew. There were many nights I considered sitting down to post on the blog, but then I remembered I was just too tired and that there were still too many other things to do.  But I'm finally as settled as I'm going to be before Walter gets here in 12 hours (yikes!), so I figured one last Henry-as-an-only-child blog post was in order.

Ideally, I would like to report that we did all kinds of exciting stuff these last two days to celebrate Henry and his last weekend as an only child. Unfortunately, I'm still in recovery from finishing up work. And, of course, we're still unpacking.  But it's still be a fantastically fun weekend - there's been tons of playing, singing, and laughter.  Paul's parents also got into town last night, which allowed Paul and I to peacefully go to church while they stayed home with him - they got to play and we got to avoid the weekly meltdown at the church nursery!!


 I can only hope that this boy's sweet little personality continues to shine through as his little world is rocked tomorrow. :) As I always tell him, I couldn't love him more if I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment