Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Baby Johnson!

Is there anything better than celebrating babies?!?  Not only is every child a miracle that needs to be celebrated, but the excitement and joy of becoming a parent is also something to be celebrated!  So that's exactly what we did last Saturday - celebrate the upcoming arrival of Baby Johnson!!



So glad Mandy's sweet family could travel from the Houston area!
  
Mandy with one of the hostesses, Elizabeth.  (I would include a picture of all the hostesses, but the person that took the pictures with my Rebel thought that the camera took the picture when it made a clicking sound after focusing. This is a serious issue I have with this camera, and I could likely spend an entire blog post ranting about all the great pictures that were never taken due to Canon designing their camera to fake out non-Rebel users.)
 
 Gift time!!


 I think she racked up!
 Sweet babies (and Mamas) that came to the shower!
 Future Mama and future Aunt Traci!
So happy to celebrate Mama and Baby Johnson!!  We absolutely can't wait to meet the baby (and get the name so the clothing and monogramming can begin)!!

And beginning today, the countdown to returning to work begins.  I head back one week from today, and I've only cried twice today thinking about it. I consider that holding it together.  So to ensure I don't take this last week for granted, I'm going to make sure to write down things I love about my littlest love each day this week.  To start my list, I absolutely ADORE the fact that I can get Walter to smile by just talking to him and popping into his line of vision.  Nothing makes a Mama feel better than the knowledge that her baby feels loved by her and loves her back. Nothing.




No comments:

Post a Comment