Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Discovery.

For Day 6 of "What I love about Baby Walter," I love to watch him develop and discover new things.  With Henry, I had my head in the books and was trying to make sure he was developing at the right pace.  Sometimes that can distract from simply enjoying the tiny miracles of development.  Not this time!!  I still have my head in the books, but they're all Henry/discipline/toddler related, which allows me to kick back and simply enjoy this sweet baby!  Walter's latest discovery is his hands.




Every once and a while I will be in the middle of chores and hear him sucking on his hands.  I immediately know it's time for food.  This has been incredibly helpful in preventing a few of his famous expressions of hunger (see Day 3). :)  I can't wait to see what's around the corner with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment