Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

While Mother's Day is a total Hallmark holiday (and I do my best not to buy into all that stuff), it's always a good reminder to appreciate the ones you love.  Mothers are no exception.  So today, I am especially thankful for the woman that taught me to be a mother, whether she knew she was teaching me or not.


I am also grateful for the child that will one day call me Mama.
 
 And I'm grateful for the one who already calls me Mama.
 
I'm one lucky lady!
 
Here's actual proof of how lucky I am.  I'm glad I have this on video since I will probably need to watch it over and over throughout the next few years as Henry continues to push every limit and boundary that is set by me and Paul.  He has such a sweet spirit, though, and that is something to bei'm thankful for!  By the way, please excuse the hiccups. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment